Are You Ready to Stop Eating CRAP?
The SAD Standardized American Diet is filled with CRAP (carbohydrates, refined sugars, additives, and preservatives), and it’s making you feel like crap, too!
Now, you can ease into living a Simple Clean and Whole lifestyle (and start to shed those extra pounds) with the most important meal of the day—breakfast.
The Simple Clean and Whole Breakfast Recipes EBook Makes Eating Healthy Easy (and Yummy!)
This recipe ebook is simple, easy, and doable. Every recipe has a short cooking time, and you can take most of these breakfasts with you! It’s perfect for busy professionals, mothers, teenagers, and anyone who wants who wants to be healthier and happier.
Written by Simple Clean and Whole founder Jen Meister, this ebook includes the recipes Jen eats and feeds her family and friends every day. Over the years, hundreds of Jen’s clients have enjoyed these same recipes, helping her refine them so you can experiment with the ingredients and find the personalized flavors that you enjoy the most. Because let’s face it. If you don’t like how a recipe tastes, you won’t eat it!
Here’s What You’ll Get
- Over 50 pages of recipes, including Jen’s personal stories and tips delivered instantly to your inbox
- 25 delicious recipes focused on the Simple Clean and Whole food groups: protein, fat, fruit, veggies, and grains
- 5 Recipe Charts focused on the Simple Clean and Whole food groups so you can mix and match healthy ingredients to create dozens of personalized breakfast recipes
- A shopping list so your trip to the supermarket is as easy as possible
- A Simple Clean and Whole Breakfast Journal to track your journey
Get Your Copy of the Simple Clean and Whole Breakfast Recipes eBook
The Simple Clean and Whole Breakfast Recipes ebook is available for just $19.99. That price includes all 25 recipes and the 5 Recipe Charts that show you how to make dozens of personalized breakfast recipes. It also includes the shopping list, Simple Clean and Whole Breakfast Journal, and all of Jen’s tips and stories to help you get on the path to living a Simple Clean and Whole lifestyle.
Get the Simple Clean and Whole Breakfast Recipes book today, and say “No!” to SAD CRAP!