Cleanse the day after Superbowl….Woohoo!
Perfect time to put your Winter Deep Dive Cleanse on….
In between Superbowl Sunday and Valentines! What better time?
This winter has been particularly challenging for me in the way of food…yup, I swear..Scouts Honor!
The cold winter & early darkness makes me feel like I should be hopping into bed at 6:30pm…and when I do actually hop into bed early I am getting a call for the kitchen pantry 2 hours later for a self indulgent snack!!!
I keep hearing that same old recording in my head….
- Tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start
- Tomorrow is the day I will eliminate refined sugars
- Tomorrow is the day I will eliminate processed carbohydrates
- Tomorrow is the day I stop drinking wine during the week
- Tomorrow is the day that there will be NO MORE snacking
- Tomorrow is the day that I will start to drink more water
These temptations turn our life into nothing more than a roller coaster. It has many ups, downs, and at the very end your just right back to where you started.
The Winter Deep Dive Cleanse is about derailing from that obtrusive, obstinate roller coaster track, and actually going somewhere, doing something, and feeling GOOD about it. Unless we all make a stand, put our foot down, draw the line, or whatever other cliché you please, we will always be trapped in our own ways of immediate gratification with immediate disappointment following right behind…
The present is NOW! Take the dive into the Simple Clean and Whole 2015 Winter Cleanse….
Here is a yummy sneak peek at one of the recipes….
- 12 Organic Eggs
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, and desired recipe ingredients.
- Prepare 12 cups with parchment paper or muffin cup liners. Scoop ¼ cup of the batter into each
- muffin cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown insert a toothpick into the center, if it comes out clean, they are ready.
- Plate with ½ cup of berries.